Hayward - W3DV5000 Suction Side Pool Cleaner for In-Ground Pools
- Suction side pool cleaner
- Suitable for in ground swimming pools
- Works with all pools up to 16 ft. by 32 ft.
- Cleans floor and walls
- Swivel pad for easy navigation
- Quiet operation and diaphragm
- Low maintenance - one moving part
- Easy installation
- Three intake ports
- Includes 40 ft. hose
The W3DV5000 Suction Side Pool Cleaner by Hayward has a sleek looking design that improves performance by pulling in debris through it's three intake ports. With no additional tools needed, this suction side pool cleaner connects directly into your existing suction line or skimmer in as little as ten minutes. The Hayward W3DV5000 features a swivel foot pad that helps it navigate around the pool with ease.
Use the Hayward W3DV5000 Suction Side Pool Cleaner to remove and maintain your in ground swimming pool's clarity for debris-free water.
Common Questions:How long is the hose that comes with the Hayward DV5000?
- The Hayward DV5000 will come with 4 ft. standard hoses (9 connector hoses and 1 lead hose) totaling 40 ft.
- No, The Hayward DV5000 is a mat style cleaner. Meaning the cleaner is 100% random.
- The Hayward DV5000 only has one moving part - the diaphragm (DCX105C).
- No, The Hayward DV5000 hops up and down on the bottom of the pool. The pools circulation is what pushes and steers the unit.
- The Hayward DV5000 is designed for small to large pools no deeper than 5'.
|Product Type:||Pool Cleaner|
|Pool Size:||16' x 32'|
|Pool Cleaner Type:||Suction Side|
|Cord/Hose Length:||40 ft|
|Pool Surface:||All Surfaces|
|Cleaning Area:||Floor and Walls|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.