Drainsafe - Drain Cover
The standard Safe Drain basin is constructed of 304 stainless steel, which will give you years of use and durability. For use with pool floors only.
- Complies with the ASME/ANSI A220.127.116.117 Standard and the 2007 Federal Pool & Spa Safety Act
- Included orange head safety screws for visual inspections
- Minimizes potential differential hold down forces of dual drain systems
- Certified safe flow rate of 160 gallons per minute
- Works on dual as well as single suction outlets, floor mount only
- Industry established PVC construction, sold as a complete kit only
The standard Safe Drain basin is constructed of 304 stainless steel and can be outfitted with the appropriate type and size of chemically compatible valves. When a filter is included it is specific to the primary pollutant seen by that storm drain, such as hydrocarbons. The DS360X and DS360M provide for additional knockouts for a more secure installation.
|Drain Opening:||5-50 inches|
|Drain Cover Type:||Round Outlet|
|Drain Cover Size:||9 x 9 inches|
|Product Type:||Drain Cover|
|Product Type:||Safety Product|
See Owner's Manual for details